North Coast Swimming and Leisure CentreSubmitted by Owen McCafferty on Thu, 2009-11-26
The North Coast Leisure Centre was built in 1994-95 by the Tongue and Farr Association Ltd following sponsorship by the North Coast Community Action for Development.
Tongue and Farr Sports Association is a membership community group serving the communities along the north coast of Sutherland by providing them with a fully equipped and staffed leisure centre at Bettyhill.
The centre includes a swimming pool, gym, sauna and changing facilities. North Coast Swimming Gala take place at the North Coast Leisure Centre in Bettyhill with the usual high level of participation from Durness to Melvich.
Aims and Activities:
Provision of swimming and lessons, fitness suite with instruction if required.
Meeting / Opening Times:
- Fitness suite: Tue-Fri 9.00am-9.00pm, Sun 10.30am-5.00pm
- Swimming (public): Tue-Thu 3.30pm-9.00pm, Fri 3.30pm-5.00pm & 6.00pm-9.00pm, Sun 12.00noon-5.00pm
- Beauty room / Massage: by appointment only
- Swimming pool, sauna, jaccuzi, fitness suite, solarium & beauty room
- Pool, sauna & spa available to hire for parties
- Solarium, washing machine, tumble dryer & computer available for hire
- The pool is available for hire at other times.
North Coast Leisure Centre
Tel: 01641 521400
Fax: 01641 521400
Munro Place, North and West Highlands Bettyhill
Caithness KW14 7SS