Address St Fitticks House, 36 Crombie Road, Aberdeen AB11 9QQ, Scotland, UK
Telephone: 01224 877910
Fax: 01224 894303
Email: Email contact form
St Fittick’s House is a residential project providing a supportive base where issues leading to offending can be addressed. We provide an environment where residents have the opportunity to work towards positive resettlement into the community.
We offer a service to people who are:
- On a Probation / Community Service Order
- On Voluntary Aftercare
- On Supervised Release Order / Parole / Non Parole / Life Licence / Home Leave.
- Funded by Local Authorities outwith Aberdeen
- Have an Order above transferred to Aberdeen
We cannot offer a place if individuals:
- Have chaotic substance misuse problems
- Are assessed as presenting a risk to children
- Have serious mental health difficulties
- Are unwilling to look at and address offending behaviour
At St Fittick’s House we will:
- Help to identify opportunities for change and plan towards these
- Help discover strengths, choices and goals
As you visit ‘St Fitticks House’, you may find interest in following listings . . .