Address Parklands Group, High street, Buckie AB56 4AD, Scotland, UK
Telephone: 01542 836000
There has been a lot of media attention over the last couple of years about the growing elderly population and the extra pressure this will put on care providers across the country . Parklands Group is already taking steps to ensure its award-winning nursing homes across Moray and the Highlands are equipped for all potential care needs.
For over a decade, the Buckie-based company has had a leading reputation within the care community for providing first-class services to residents and excellent opportunities for staff. Now Parklands is building on that experience and success to create the care home of the future.
This is exactly the environment Parklands has been providing since it started in 1993, but the company ’s ethos for genuine care and sincere trust and belief in their people keeps the group striving to be even better .
Parklands initiative to help people maintain their independence in a care home setting for longer is already showing signs of success. Part of that achievement is down to the stimulating environment Parklands has created in its care homes
Parklands Group Ltd has seven care homes across Buckie, Keith, Grantown-on-spey and Aberlour .
- The company was recently selected by Highland Council to take over the running of Duthic House in Tain and Urray House in Muir of Ord.
- Parklands Group Ltd is currently in the process of building two new care homes to replace the existing Highland facilities and these should be complete by 2014.
- The company is also looking to build in Grantown, Elgin and Inverness within the next few years.
- Parklands Group Ltd presently employs over 500 staff, 70 per cent of which have been with the company for 10 years.
- The care provider is currently looking after 250 residents across all nine homes and there is a waiting list for new places.
- The Care Commission has awarded Parklands Group Ltd five out of six for all of its homes for the last three years.
As you visit ‘Parklands Group’, you may find interest in following listings . . .