Address Mansefield House, Fort William PH33 7LT, Scotland, UK
Telephone: +44 (0)1397 772262
Set in mature gardens with mountain views, Mansefield Guest House specialises in providing comfort, relaxation and seriously good food! We offer 6 comfortable ensuite bedrooms (double, super king, twin, single) each with TV, hospitality tray and complimentary toiletries.
Breakfast is served in the dining room overlooking the garden. Evenings meals are also available (two or three courses). The Victorian style lounge has a log fire for those colder nights we sometimes have here in the Scottish Highlands!
- Scottish Tourist Board 4 Stars
- Welcome Host Award
- AA 4 Stars
- Free WiFi
- Comfortable accommodation at affordable prices
- Home dining, warm friendly atmosphere
- Historic building (former Church Manse), set in mature gardens with mountain views
- Ideal touring base for the West Highlands
- At the heart of Scotland’s most dramatic scenery
- On the Road to the Isles
- Private off-street parking
As you visit ‘Mansefield House’, you may find interest in following listings . . .