Address Roseburn Bed and Breakfast, 15 West Moulin Road Pitlochry, Perthshire PH16 5EA, Scotland, UK
Telephone: +44 (1796) 470002, +44 (7957) 335945, +44 (7795) 833345
Roseburn Bed and Breakfast:
- Roseburn Bed and Breakfast is ideally located in Central Pitlochry a short walk from the shops and restaurants.
- A charming Victorian stone built villa sympathetically updated to offer a contemporary service in modern well appointed rooms;
- 2 x king size en-suite rooms
- 1 x twin/superking room with private bathroom.
- Flat screen television/ ipod docking station/ Egyptian cotton and hospitality tray are provided in each room.
- A sunny comfortable lounge is available for all guests to use.
- The house is set back from the road with ample off street parking, and the pleasant south facing garden offers a comfortable seating area.
The rooms and house are no-smoking:
Whether you are just passing through or staying longer to enjoy the many attractions of Perthshire, golfers, cyclists, hill-walkers, shoppers and theatre enthusiasts are assured of a warm welcome from Alyson and Russell Cheyne. Homebaking and fresh produce are always on the menu, and special diets can be accommodated with prior notice.Bookings for two nights/rooms or more qualify for a reduction.
As you visit ‘Roseburn Bed and Breakfast’, you may find interest in following listings . . .