Address Lodge On the Loch Hotel, Fort William PH33 6RY, Scotland, UK
Telephone: +44 (1855) 821238 Fax: +44 (1855) 821190
- Ideally located to explore the Outdoor Capital of the UK.
- Stunning views across Loch Linnhe.
- Individually designed luxury rooms with loch views.
- Lochview restaurant with great food and friendly service.
- Relaxing bar for some celebration drinks.
- Excellent place to celebrate, unwind and recharge.
Rooms and Prices
Prices are PER ROOM PER NIGHT based on double or single occupancy. It includes full Scottish Breakfast and VAT.
The Standard rates ( S ) apply from May to October and Value rates (V) apply from November to April but exclude Christmas, New Year and Valentine .
To confirm booking, we need GBP10.00 per room-night as non-refundable deposit . This deposit will be deducted from your bill at checkout.
Our Cancellation Policy: Cancellation made one week or more prior to arrival will not be charged except for the non-refundable deposit. Cancellation made less than one week but more than 2 day shall be subjected to 50% charge and cancellation made 2 day or less shall be subjected to 100% unless we can let out the room(s) after receiving the cancellation notice.
Our luxury rooms include:
- Spectacular views overlooking Loch Linnhe and its surrounding hills.
- Luxurious King-size; Super-king or twin beds.
- Relaxing lounge to enjoy the views
- Fresh flowers.
- Hospitality tray with selection of teas, coffee & chocolate; still & sparkling mineral water.
- Iron and Ironing Board on request
- Fine toiletries
- Candles on request
Things to see and do
At the hotel we can advise you on a wide range of both indoor and outdoor activities available within the local area on this page you will find a sample view, please contact us for more information.
Get into Gear
- A great way to explore the area
- Route map, helmet and toolkit
- Bike racks available
- Full day £15/half day £10
Rib rides are scheduled each weekend, other days and times by arrangement. Luxury yacht for charter by day or by hour.
- Fast & furious RIB rides on Loch Linnhe
- Hire rowing boats, canoes & sailboats
- Charter a yacht
- Visit the Sealife Centre by RIB or yacht
Glencoe provides the setting for one of the most spectacular Golf Courses in Scotland, perched on the lochside at the foot of dramatic mountain ranges. The Clubhouse is licensed and also serves tea, coffee and tasty home-made snacks. Open all year from dawn until dusk – nine holes.
- 10% reduction on green fees
- Tee time booking service
- Nine holes
- Complimentary Clubs for hotel guests
As you visit ‘Lodge on the Loch Hotel’, you may find interest in following listings . . .