Address Lerwick engineering & Fabrication Ltd, Greenhead Base, Gremista Lerwick, shetland Ze1 0Py, Scotland, UK
Telephone: 01595 692349
25 years experience with the oil and gas industry
Our highly skilled and flexible team provide a complete range of services to a wide range of oil and gas industry clients both on and offshore.
We pride ourselves on providing high levels of service on a 24-7-365 basis to an industry that never stops and is always changing.
Our accredited QHse systems ensure that all work is carried out safely to recognised standards and with minimum impact on the environment.
- Dimensional control survey and Autocad capability
- Welding and fabrication of ferrous and non ferrous materials to radiographic standards
- Vast experience of performing hot & cold works on live plant including many “hot tap” procedures
- MPI, UT, load testing and pressure testing
- Quay side location for easy load out
- Marine and general engineering
- Precision machining
- Shot blasting and coatings facility
- Provision of electrical, instrumentation, insulation and scaffolding services through close working relationships with specialist local contractors
- Extensive engineering stores stock
- Fast track procurement of non stock and specialised requirements (usually overnight)
The complete round the clock service for all your engineering requirements in a location that brings significant logistical benefits to your operations in the Northern North Sea and Atlantic frontier
The Company currently employs a core work force of thirty-two with three office staff and two apprentices. Trades employed include coded welders with Company welding procedures for pipe and plate including T.I.G., M.A.W., F.C.G.M.A.W., and a T.I.G/M.A.W mixed procedure, NDT technician (MPI & UT), fitters, machinists, fabricators, blasters/painters and general auxiliaries.
The Workshop at Greenhead Base is a 5,800 square feet insulated steel frame building with 2 x 10 ton and 1 x 12.5 ton S.W.L. overhead cranes.
Our paint shop facility covers 3,788 sq ft (352 sq. m), where we can offer a complete service with recyclable metal blasting, metal spray, and paint systems to suit your needs.
With a quay side worskpace of over 14 607 m2 we can handle and move some of the largest jobs around.As you visit ‘Lerwick engineering & Fabrication Ltd’, you may find interest in following listings . . .