Address Martins of Glasgow , 1158 Maryhill Road , Glasgow G20 9TA, Scotland, UK
Telephone: +44 (141) 9466333 Fax: +44 (141) 5691522
We specialise in the repair and restoration of jewellery, watches and clocks. We can supply and fit batteries for most watches while you wait, testing for water resistance where necessary.
Martins have been established in Glasgow since 1987. We were originally a “classic” high street jewellers, but during the early 90’s we noticed an increasing trend in the repairs section of our business and we were developing a reputation for quality repair work both for jewellery and watches. Especialy quality watches such as Rolex, Omega, Tag Heuer etc.
As this was happening more & more frequently we made the decision to change the direction of the business and actively promote the repair side to our business offering the following;
- We offer a high quality repair service for jewellery, watches,clocks & barometers/barographs
- We are prepared to at least investigate the possibility of repair where the client had been previously informed that repair could not be done.
- Any work carried out will all be of the highest standard by qualified and/or skilled craftsmen.
- We are prepared to offer a guarantee on all work carried out.
- We offer estimates at no charge to customers *
- Our charges will be competitive while maintaining a high standard of workmanship.
As you visit ‘Martins Jewellery Watch and Clock Repair Co’, you may find interest in following listings . . .