Submitted by Owen McCafferty on Fri, 2010-01-01
Leaves for day tours to Orkney every day 1 May to 30 September. You have a choice of Day Tours of Orkney from John O’ Groats or Inverness. Also provide express travel from Inverness to Kirkwall with the “Orkney Bus“. Can be booked online.
Offers Orkney Tours:
Maxi Day Tour, leaving Groats at 9.00am and depart Orkney at 7.00pm. 1 May to 30 September daily.
Highlights Tour, leaving Groats at 10.30am and departing Orkney at 5.15pm. Runs 1 June to 10 September daily.
90 minute Wildlife Cruise: Leaves from John O’ Groats at 2.30pm – No Booking Required! Every Day 20 June to 31 August. Pass rugged cliff scenery and see arctic skuas, storm petrels, colonies of guillemots, puffins, razorbills, kittiwakes, atlantic grey seals and much more!
- Departure from John O’Groats at 10.30 am.
- Meet the bus and driver at Burwick at 11.15 am.
- Tour the Isles of Orkney, including Skara Brae, The Churchill Barriers, Scapa Flow, Ring of Brodgar, The Standing Stones of Stenness, The Italian Chapel and Kirkwall. This includes some free time in Kirkwall.
- Back in Burwick for 5.00 pm to take the ferry.
- Arrival back in John O’Groats for 6.00 pm.
Contact: John O’ Groats Ferries Limited Telephone: 01955 611353 (+44 1955 611353 ), 01955 611342 (+44 1955 611342 ) Fax: 01955 611301 (+44 1955 611301 )
Similar of ‘The John O’Groats Ferry’