Submitted by Owen McCafferty on Thu, 2009-11-26
Tourist Information and Elizabeth’s Cafe and Crafts
Situated at the bottom of the hill (Thurso end of village) on the main road. Tourist information is seasonal.
Bettyhill Angling Club
Fishing on the Strathnaver and Loch Duint. Permits must be obtained.
Well worth a visit and a talk to the custodian.
The Naver Teleservice Centre
The centre hosts a variety of businesses as well as offering computing facilities for the community and the public. It is also an outreach centre for the North Highland College.
The Captains Cottage: A traditional Sutherland habitat, decorated with flotsam from the beach.
Fig: The Captains Cottage –
A traditional Sutherland habitat
Church of Scotland
The Church of Scotland in Bettyhill has a small but very welcoming congregation of approximately 40 members. Also services Syre (Strathnaver) and Altnaharra.
Check also: What to See and Do in Tongue
Similar of ‘See and Do In The Tongue and Bettyhill’
- Discover Bettyhill, Sutherland
- Bettyhill, Sutherland – Churches, Campsite, Teleservice Centre and Field
- North Sutherland Fishing Spots
- Farr Bay, Strathnaver Museum, Elizabeth’s Cafe, Crask, Thurso, Beach
- Bettyhill, Melvich, Skerray and Halladale, Sutherland
- About Strathnaver
- Permits in North Sutherland