Address Common Services Building, Bellshaugh Court Kirklee, Glasgow G12 0PR, Scotland, UK
Telephone: 0141 339 3273 Fax: 0141 339 2855
Queen Margaret residence opened in October 2002. It provides en suite, self-catered accommodation to undergraduate students. The self-contained flats contain single study en suite bedrooms and a common dining/kitchen area.
- 391 single en suite bedrooms (£105.77 per week in session 2010/2011)
- Fees include: utilities; internet access; personal possessions’ insurance; access to on-site laundry facilities; access to SRC Halls to Campus minibus service
- All rooms are furnished with: bed, duvet, pillow and bedlinen; desk; desklamp; 2 chairs; wardrobe; storage shelves; book shelf; noticeboard
- Well equipped kitchens with: cookers; fridge-freezers; microwaves; kettles; dining table and chairs; individual shelf space
- Students need to provide their own crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils and towels
- Common lounge with wi-fi access
- 20 minutes walk from University
- Close to Botanic Gardens and West End
This residence is managed in partnership with Sanctuary Housing Association. All processing of applications and allocations will be handled by the University of Glasgow thereby retaining its role as landlord to student residents. The University of Glasgow continues to be responsible for student welfare and the collection of rent.
As you visit ‘University of Glasgow – Queen Margaret Residence’, you may find interest in following listings . . .