Address Broadstone Pensions & Investments Ltd, 70 York Street, Glasgow G2 8JX, Scotland, UK
Telephone: 0141 249 8484 Fax: 0141 248 1653
BROADSTON EXPERTISE DELIVERED WITH ABSOLUTE CLARITY
- As part of our financial planning service, we start with you and what you want to do in your lifetime. To help you, we use a sophisticated planning tool, which can help show if you will have enough money to retire when you want; how much you might need to send your children to university or private school; even how the disposal of your business might be handled. We call this life planning and we think it is a key step helping you with your financial affairs
- We are fee based. We tell you in advance how much our advice will cost; what we will do for the fee and how long it will take. This sounds simple and it is
- We are able to give independent advice in all areas of financial planning, including investment solutions
- Our Chartered Status means that you can speak to some of the most highly qualified financial planners in the country
- We don’t believe you want any more complexity, you just want sensible solutions and a person and a company you can trust to give you clear advice. This is what we do.
Broadstone Pensions & Investments Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority to conduct investment business. Registered in England and Wales under No. 02096406. Registered office 55 Baker Street, London W1U 7EU. Investing in a risk based investment may not be suitable for all and will depend on your individual circumstances. The value of investments and the income from them may fall as well as rise and is not guaranteed.
As you visit ‘Broadstone Pensions & Investments Ltd’, you may find interest in following listings . . .