Doodles Ceramics Workshop offers a unique opportunity for everyone to discover their creativity. Come along to Edinburgh’s first informal “paint your own” pottery workshop. No experience is necessary and in 3 easy steps you can create your own work of art.
Select your Item: Choose from our own range of white, unglazed pottery items. The range includes mugs, plates, bowls, jugs, vases, tiles, tea-pots, boxes, egg cups and many more.
Pick your Colours: Select from over 80 under-glaze colours. Our studio fee includes all materials: brushes, paints, stencils, stamps, clear glaze and firing.
Create your Original: Paint, splash, splatter, doodle, dab, stamp, stencil, dot and brush your design. Staff will always be on hand to give advice and a design library for more inspirational ideas is also available.
We will then clear glaze and fire your item. Your finished piece will be ready in 3-4 days and will be food and dish-washer safe.
- Gift Vouchers treat someone you know to the Doodles experience.
- Birthday Parties for all age groups
- Group Rates are available for parties of 6 or more. BYO food & drink
- Evening Classes will be organised with the help of guest tutors for those wishing to enhance their painting skills
- Custom Orders Have a lot on your plate? Let us do the artwork for you
- Special Occasions Unique gifts for: Anniversaries, birthdays, Christmas, Christenings, Weddings, retirements, house warming, retirements, farewells & get wells