Address Scone Palace, Perth, Scotland, UK
Telephone: 01738 552300
The crowning place of Scottish kings
Visit Scone Palace for a fun day out for all the family….
- See the crowning place of Scottish Kings and the site of the Stone of Scone.
- Roam around the extensive grounds containing the Murray Star Maze, Pinetum, Plant Hunters Pavilion, Cyril the Squirrel’s Wildlife Trail, children’s play area and glorious gardens.
- Browse around our food and gift shops, enjoy refreshments in our coffee shop.
- Only 45 minutes from Edinburgh Airport, 2 miles north of Perth on the A93. Open 1 April – 31 October, 7days from 9.30am.
- Combining unique heritage and a stunning location. Scone Palace is the perfect venue for corporate entertaining, weddings, family celebrations and events. Our dedicated team of professionals will ensure your event is a glittering success from start to finish.
As you visit ‘Scone Palace’, you may find interest in following listings . . .