Submitted by Owen McCafferty on Wed, 2009-11-25
These are most of the Farr High School S3 Pupils. S3 were the ones that did all of the foot-work for the Bettyhill site.
They searched the Internet (see their list of links), researched books and leaflets, drew maps, pictures and a cartoon as well as compiling an lot of information about the area.
Their work is still not done, as with most things worth doing, the task seems to get bigger and bigger. Keep calling back to see what else has been activated on these pages.
Thank you S3.
‹ Farr High School up Invernaver, Fishing, Midges, Pony Trekking › Similar of ‘Find S3 Pupils – Bettyhill, Sutherland’
- Find Bettyhill Pupils, Ice House, Pier, Farr High School…
- Discover Bettyhill, Sutherland
- Farr Bay, Strathnaver Museum, Elizabeth’s Cafe, Crask, Thurso, Beach
- Loch Mor, Church of Scotland and Farr Bay
- Farr High School
- Bettyhill, Sutherland – Dalcharn, Bettyhill Hotel, Pony Trekking, etc
- Farr Bay, Sutherland
- Bettyhill, Sutherland – Churches, Campsite, Teleservice Centre and Field