Address Pat Munro (Alness) Ltd (Waste Transfer Station), 35-39 Lotland Street, Inverness IV1 1ST, Scotland, UK
Telephone: 01463 226080
Integrated Waste Management
Pot Munro (Alness) Ltd is the leading provider of waste management services to businesses, domestic clients and local authorities in the north of Scotland. With 15 years of waste management experience and two licensed Waste Transfer Stations in Inverness and Alness, we can collect and handle all different types of waste safely and effectively.
At Pat Munro we see waste as a potential resource not a problem. We always design and deliver a flexible and sustainable solution with a focus on waste segregation and recycling. After waste collection, recycling is carried out on separate waste streams to minimise the volume of landfill material, the disposal cost to the client and the effect on the environment. By diverting your waste from landfill we can significantly reduce your disposal costs.
- Two licensed Waste Transfer facilities
- Modern screening equipment
- Wide range of bins, skips and containers
- Large fleet of modern vehicles
- Well-trained and experienced personnel
- Emphasis on customer care
- Quality accredited to ISO 9001:2008
- General Refuse Collection
- Segregated Material Collection (Glass, Cardboard, Plastic, Wood etc)
- Single Stream Recycling
- Food Waste Recycling
- Construction & Demolition Waste
- Hazardous Waste
- Skip Hire (8 cu. yard to 40 cu. yard containers)
By using our Waste Management Services you will:
- Get ready for the new Scotland’s Zero Waste Regulations and gain peace of mind that your waste collection and disposal complies with the new legislation.
- Save money by reducing the frequency of residual waste lifts that bear the rising Landfill tax.
- Protect the environment by limiting pollution and conserving natural resources.
- Win awards (e.g. Green Tourism Business Awards), secure and maintain ISO standards and promote an environmentally friendly image of your business.
As you visit ‘Pat Munro (Alness) Ltd’, you may find interest in following listings . . .