Address Johnson Controls (Dounreay), Caithness KW14 7TZ, Scotland, UK
Telephone: +44 (0) 1847 802312
Fax: +44 (0) 1847 802695
Johnson Controls is proud to support DSRL and the local community in the decommissioning of the Dounreay Site.
Given our extensive experience over the years in operating, maintaining and refurbishing the site’s utilities, buildings and infrastructure our highly skilled and multi-trade workforce is therefore well placed to deliver the following engineering and decommissioning services:
- Service isolations and strip-outs:
- compressed air
- Building clearance and ‘soft strips’
- Non-licensed asbestos removal and disposal
- Scaffolding (asbestos ancillary licence)
- Waste disposal and recycling
- Ground remediation / landscaping
We are also well placed to assist local businesses with an extensive range of services:
- Legionella prevention / water hygiene
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) regulations
- Non-licensed asbestos removal operations
- OFTEC approved engineers
- Computer network infrastructure or CCTV Installation
- Project Management, CDM Co-ordinator, Clerk of Works etc
- Lagging efficiency
- Engineering services
- Graphic design services.
Provider of Facilities Management services to the Dounreay site since 1995. Founded in 1885 and celebrating 125 years in business Johnson Controls is a global leader in building efficiency, automotive experience and power solutions. We have 130,000 employees in more than 1,300 locations, serving customers in 125 countries.
“A more comfortable, safe and sustainable world”
For advice about any of the above or any other services you feel Johnson Controls can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Helpdesk: +44 (0) 1847 802407As you visit ‘Johnson Controls’, you may find interest in following listings . . .