St. Andrew’s Church is one of the most historic Churches in the North. It is often referred to as “The Church of the Mackays”. Others speak of it as “The Little White Church”.
The church has been build on the site of two former churches in 1724 and is the burial place of the Reay Family, chiefs of the Clan Mackay.
Visitors will find an information leaflet giving a potted history of the Church.
Open 11.00am to 6.30pm
Morning Service 11.00am
Fig: St. Andrews Church of Scotland,